Welcome to all of you in the Wesleyan community- students, alumni, faculty members and parents.
Are you working in writing, journalism or publishing? Are you a writing teacher, organizer of arts events or a reading series?
We are starting this new Wesleyan Writing Network blog to help us share news about your work.
Let us know about the works you are publishing, writing events where your work may be featured, and jobs or internships you might like to offer Wesleyan students or alumni.
You’ll see recent news in our pages to the right.
To have your own news included on these pages, please send us a comment to this post including your name, class year, email, telephone number, and a brief description (up to three sentences).
We will keep your contact information private. We do hope later to start a database of contact information for those of you who are interested.
Check back soon. We look forward to including:
- podcasts of the Russell House Series readings
- video interviews with featured alumni
- a directory of students, alumni and parents who write or work in publishing
- links to alumni projects and publications
- writing by Wesleyan student prize-winners
- announcements of upcoming readings and events given by Wesleyan alumni writers across the country